Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Championship Habits! Visualization, A Powerful Tool!

Tips On reaching Your Goals, Visualization A Powerful Tool "It's all in the mind," says Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ex-Governor of California and multimillionaire, successful real estate tycoon, movie star, body-builder and five-time winner of the Mr. Universe title, Arnold has it made. But it wasn't always so. Arnold can remember when he had nothing except a belief that his mind was the key to where he wanted to go. "When I was very young, I visualized myself being and having what it was I wanted. Mentally I never had any doubts about it. The mind is really so incredible. Before I won my first Mr. Universe, I walked around the tournament like I owned it. The title was already mine. I had won it so many times in my mind that there was no doubt I would win it. Then, when I moved on to the movies, the same thing. I visualized myself being a successful actor and earning big money. I could feel and taste success. I just knew it would all happen." The technique Arnold is talking about, the technique that brought him so much success is called visualization. Visualization is using your imagination to see yourself in a situation that hasn't yet happened, picturing yourself having or doing the thing you want, or successfully achieving the results you desire. Let's say you want to be more confident. Using visualization you picture yourself working, talking to people, all with great confidence. You imagine yourself in situations that normally give you difficulty and you see yourself in these situations as confident, at ease, and performing well. You might picture your friends and associates complimenting you on your newfound confidence. You feel the pride and satisfaction of being a confident person and in your mind you enjoy the things that happen to you as a result of your confidence. You visualize everything that would or could happen to you and live as if it really is happening to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment